Ordering Roller Banners
One of the things our customers regularly comment on in their feedback is the ease with which they can choose a product and place an order online. Just to emphasise the simplicity of this process we have put together three scenarios explaining step by step how it’s done.
Scenario One: A customer wants to order a last minute EazyChange Roller Banner, using their own artwork for the design.
- Load up the Rollerbannersuk.com site
- Select the green title banner centre top of the screen. This will take you into the products page listing all roller banner, pull up banners and roll up banners by type.
- Click on the regular Roll Up Banners section in the large left-hand box. You are then given a complete listing of all the standard roll up banners available. Scroll down until you locate the EazyChange Roller Banner, click on more and the screen dedicated solely to this type of banner will load.
- It’s always a good idea to read all the details first before ordering just to orientate yourself and gain broader details of the specific roll up banner. If you are completely satisfied with the description and still feel this is the right product for your purpose scroll back to the top of the screen.
- The EazyChange roll up banner comes in a choice of width; 800mm or 1000mm. Click on the Size box and select the appropriate size. Move down to the box underneath labelled Type and select Stand with Cartridge.
- The next box is important as it gives the options for turnaround of your chosen roll up banner. Standard turnaround means your roller banner will be, produced, packaged and landing at your door usually within 48 hours. This is for a non-specialised order and assumes all artwork is received at the office by 11am. In this scenario you would select the Express 24 hours delivery which requests print ready artwork to be in the hands of the design team by 2pm during the working week to ensure delivery the next day. The final box confirms the quantity required.
- The next section; Select Artwork/Design gives you three options:1) to Upload your print ready artwork – free, 2) to send Print ready artwork later or 3) to opt for the Banner Design service. In this scenario the artwork is already designed and is print ready and is coming from the customer themselves, so option 1 is selected. (As the job is urgent it would be preferable for the artwork to be sent at the same time as the order rather than later as this could potentially delay the delivery of the roller banner. The order cannot not be processed until payment is made and the artwork is received at the design studio.)
- Go to Add to Basket and click to activate the order and transfer to the next screen which gives you the option to Proceed to Checkout or Continue Shopping.
- Click on Continue as guest if this is your first purchase with Rollerbanners and complete all personal, shipping, billing and payment details following the online prompts.
- Once these details are complete return to the EazyChange Roller Banner page and scroll down to Artwork at the bottom of the page and click on Artwork Guide under Supplying your own artwork to double check the design you are uploading is set up correctly for printing. Once you are happy that your artwork is suitable for best quality printing choose the upload your artwork link which takes you into the Upload Artwork page.
- Click on the icon Send us your files at the bottom and then follow the 3 simple steps on the upload page ensuring that you have correctly completed the email address and your name and order number or job description before finally choosing ‘Send all files.’
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process at any time, chat online or call (02380) 700111 to speak to a member of the team.
Scenario Two: A customer orders a double sided, outdoor pull up banner to advertise special membership incentives with their gym. There is no time constraint and artwork will be designed by the customer using the available templates.
- From the home page choose the box Outdoor Banners and Flags and then scroll down to find the Outdoor Roller Banner and select.
- To order choose double sided in the first box, the quantity required in the second and the standards in the Turnaround box.
- From the Select Artwork/Design menu choose the ‘send Print Ready Artwork Later’ as the order will need to be processed first and the template downloaded.
- Go to ‘Add to basket’ and follow the guides to ‘proceed to checkout’ and payment.
- To download the templates for the Outdoor Roll Up Banner scroll down to ‘Artwork’ on the Outdoor Roller Banner page and choose either the AI or PDF file versions and follow the step by step guidance to download the design template. This is a very straightforward process but if you should get stuck just call the Roller Banner offices and a member of the team will be on hand to assist.
For help on how to design in AI (Adobe Illustrator) and to change the format to PDF files to submit to the studio for printing read the blog“ How do I create my own roller banner?’
Scenario Three: A customer has an exhibition to attend in the next couple of months and needs a complete Exhibition Bundle of pop up stands for the event. They want the design to be completed in house.
- Under the Popular Products section of the home page select Pop Up Exhibition Stands. As you can see from the description, the pop-up exhibition display stand comes in sections and are comprised of metal frames and printed graphic panels. As they come in differing sizes to fit any space its important that you choose the right configuration for your display. Pop up stands are measured by the number of sections in the frame, height and width. A 3 x 3 stand for example would indicate the stand is made up of three sections high by three sections across. (For further clarification see the information on sizes in the product description.)
- Once the layout of the pop up stand is decided the first box of the order menu can be completed.
- The next choice to be made is whether the display will be straight or curved, although the latter is recommended due to its greater stability.
- Fill in the quantity required and then select Banner Design Service £15 in the Select Artwork/Design section.
- After you have placed the order and made payment all you need to do is email your high-resolution logo, any chosen images and text
you wish to include in your design. The design brief can be mocked up in Word or PowerPoint to clearly convey your ideas for the designer to use. The result is a bespoke, professional looking graphic display to catch the eye of potential visitors.
If you would prefer to have a member of the Team guide you through the process or to order over the phone call (02380) 700111.