Pop Up Counters
So, what’s so good about this PC then? Well it won’t drive you crazy on a Monday morning when the Internet is down. Nor will you need those regular troubleshooting meetings with the IT Technician. This PC is inexpensive, simple to use and is a vital tool in your ‘networking’ toolbox.
The PC (Pop-up Counter stand in case you’re wondering!) does what it says on the tin and delivers every time without disappointment. A convenient and attractive way to promote your product or services, deliver your presentation or hook in your exhibition or event visitors. Our pop up exhibition counter stand enables you to raise awareness, stay organised and look professional. A versatile exhibition stand that will enhance your trade show booth.
Made to Last
Our quality pop up counter comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. The stand is easy and quick to set up and is supplied with a printed graphic that simply wraps around the frame using magnetics. The graphics are all printed on 360-micron stoplight material with protective anti-glare laminate for the highest quality finish.
Pop-up counter stands are great for exhibitions and events but also have a wide range of other uses. If you need to create a small but welcoming reception, have a shop and want a branded checkout or sell at outdoor events, the counter is ideal to help you stop traffic and sell.
Your pop up counter stand can be used again and again. Simply come back to us for replacement graphics. This allows you to have launch or event specific graphics wrapped around the pop up counter on one day, and a more generic brand option on another day. Simply ask our friendly team about additional graphic wraps and our design service. Plus combined in with a few of our roller banners for a low cost, yet effective display solution.
In the Bag
It’s all in the bag – a wheeled one to be precise – which helps if you’re travelling solo. The secure framework supports a high quality graphics panel printed on anti-glare laminate which neatly conceals four shelves where you can keep all your clutter. Too much on display only adds to the ‘noise’ and detracts from the message you are sending. This is all topped with a rigid wooden work surface a perfect height to stand behind to give your presentation or to stand in front to draw in the crowds. All of this comes with a lifetime warranty, a turnaround of three days, free delivery and optional Professional Design Service.
Our clients say “This is a fantastic product that looks very effective!”
It’s easy as 1,2,3,4,5!
But the true beauty of this PC lies in the setup with just five easy steps to create your portable workstation.
- Firstly, pull up the frame and lock into place
- Attach the magnetic bars for stability
- Slot in the shelves
- Wrap around the graphics sheet
- Position the work surface on top.
See how easy it is to pop together by watching our video.
The Pop-up Counter is a great start to any preparations for exhibiting and presenting your business but once you’ve invested time, money and resources the pressure is on to get every element of your stand just right. Here’s some handy hints:
- Think about what marketing materials to use, how they should be displayed and how your visitors can access them. Only make use of those that contribute something or have a purpose and avoid gimmicks.
- Think about who is representing your company and how they can enhance the customer experience and perception. Fully train chosen staff in how to meet and greet and make conversation without putting the customer under pressure.
- Offer just the right amount of information to intrigue and hopefully captivate visitors creating a memorable encounter.
- Ensure your stand is inspiring both in presentation and in execution on the day – walk through the whole process of meeting a visitor, filtering, information gathering, private negotiation, public demonstrations and leave your visitors with something to think about.
- Be prepared with a contingency plan should something go awry
- Always follow up on important leads.
The RollerBannersUK Team are happy to help with advice on the planning and organising of your promotional event.