Retractable Banner Stands
Retractable banner stands are some of the most popular display methods out there. No doubt you’ve seen retractable banner stands (or what we call ‘roller banners’) in museums, art gallery, conferences, events, retail…the list goes on and on.
The advantages are numerous: ease of display, custom printed text and graphics, various sizes, models and makes, and of course – ease of assembly and disassembly.
Roller banners are hugely popular because they can be reused time and time again, and stored conveniently within their own bases. But how to assemble a retractable banner, you ask? We’ve got you covered!
How to set up a retractable banner: a guide
- Step 1: Find the optimum position for your stand, and remove any nearby trip hazards or debris. You want your banner to be clearly visible to your customers or visitors, so make sure the angle is ideal for maximum viewing. If you choose a double-sided roller banner, ensure both sides are clearly visible.
- Step 2: Remove all the components from the ease-to-carry case. All our roller banners come in carry cases so you can transport to and from venues with
- Step 3: Swing out any feet from under the stand (if your banner has these! Not all banners have feet as some people don’t like the aesthetic. Take a look at our full range of roller banners to find your ideal match.) Make sure your feet are stable and placed correctly on an even surface.
- Step 4: Attach the banner pole in the slot and ensure it is firmly secured.
- Step 5: Gently remove the banner from the base and bring upwards in a smooth, slow motion. Continue to pull gently on the banner until it reaches its maximum height. Be sure never to pull the banner too quickly, or it could damage the display.
- Step 6: Connect your custom printed banner to the pole.
Top tip! If you are shorter than your roller banner, a little tip is to slowly walk back and lean the stand with you so it comes down to your height while you clip the panel on top of the pole!
And there you have it! An easy, step by step guide for how to mount a banner on a retractable banner stand!
If you’re unsure how to disassemble your roller banner, simply follow these handy steps:
- Step 1: Ask a colleague to hold the support feet or base to keep it steady (or use your foot to gently keep it in place) and unhook the pole from the banner. Carefully lower the banner back into the base.
- Step 2: Remove the pole from the base.
- Step 3: Rotate any feet back into the base and pop the whole thing into your carry case!
We hope you found our guide for ‘How to set up a retractable banner’ helpful. And don’t forget- you can create any design you like on our custom printed roller banners – simply get in touch today!